Tuesday 1 December 2009

Sparebots: little figures made from LEDs, resistors, capacitors, wire and other electronic spare parts

Sparebots: little figures made from LEDs, resistors, capacitors, wire and other electronic spare parts

Now this immediately took me back to my schooldays, fiddling around with LEDs, resistors and so forth during Physics and Design & Technology lessons. It also, rather naturally, made me laugh and marvel at the way this chap and his wife have turned such electronic items into life-like displays, albeit with a humorous twist. Only a Britisher, looking at a pile of electrical components, would have come up with such an idea! It is also, I think, an interesting insight into the human mind, in that we seek to see something of ourselves in the unlikeliest of objects. All in all, most amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts