Friday 12 March 2010

Zebra cleans hippopotamus's teeth

Zebra cleans hippopotamus's teeth

A rare animal-related post here. Normally such things do not interest me, but the humorous aspect of this story so tickled my funny bone that I had to include it. Top marks to the photographer for catching such a fantastic image, but then if you see a zebra with its head in a hippopotamus's mouth you're bound to want to take a picture of it I suppose. Rather a strange to-do all round, eh what? OK, so the hippo gets a clean pair of gnashers, but what's in it for the zebra? Food? Interesting company? A dentistry qualification? Very odd indeed, and proof that there is still much about the animal kingdom that remains unknown to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts