Tuesday 15 November 2011

Attention ladies!

Shameless plug time again, but knowing my female readers' penchant for vintage frocks and their general handiness with the needle and thread, one that you might all appreciate.

My American Auntie - whose vintage eBay store I have mentioned previously and which appears at the bottom of this blog - has some items that you may be particularly interested in.  Are you ready?
















These are just a few examples of the sixteen patterns currently available in the store.  I know next to nothing about these things, of course, but I felt it only right to give you a heads-up in case you're interested.

Right, advert over!

1 comment:

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts